Monday, March 30, 2009

End of Month Report - August

August was a very successful month for me in the league with three wins out of three. Although they were not the most difficult of fixtures, I am very proud of my team at they fact they managed to win all three epsecially the two 3-0 scorelines. I am also pleased with the progression into the second round of the German Cup which has set up what promises to be an interesting game against Werder Bremen.

Furthermore, I have now decided on the tactics I will be using (for now at least). The formation is a basic 4-4-2 with the following team instructions:


I have also decided on my strongest first XI, these will be the players I will try to play more often than others unless they are not fit enough, injured, suspended or extremely off-form:


Player stats so far:


Current League Table:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chev, you have described what has occured so far well, and it seems fairly good, but you have not discussed your opinions of such. I would like to know your aspirations and aims for the season, I mean the real Hoffenhiem are challenging for the title, will you be ? Is it possible to get your opinions on your matches also instead of the score ? Just like to know more :D Thanks.

    ReplyDelete